This site works best in landscape. Please rotate your device.
This service is Not for Enrolled Students.
Please upload files for students enrolled in PRS on their student records page.
PRS does not require assessments for enrolled students.
Interested in enrolling? Learn more
Are you homeschooling with a Notice of Intent submitted to the district? You probably already know that homeschoolers who file an NOI must submit test scores or an evaluation every odd year starting in 3rd grade. But did you know that these assessments can be filed with the school district OR a private school? See the details below to learn how to store required testing with Poudre River School.
Cost: $10 per child
- Log in or create an account.
- Complete the form below to upload a file for each student (or select the option to mail a paper copy).
- Enter your credit card information and submit the form to complete your payment.
- You will receive two emails; a detailed confirmation and a payment receipt.
- Notify the school district where you filed your Notice of Intent that your child’s test results or evaluation report is on file with Poudre River School.
Assessment Storage Terms & Conditions:
- Test scores must include a composite score.
- Colorado state law requires assessments to meet the requirements below. PRS is required to report to the state any assessment that does not meet these requirements.
- Composite test scores must be above the 13th percentile.
- Evaluations must reflect progress according to the student’s ability.
- Parent/Guardian must notify the school district that received a child’s NOI that their assessment has been filed with Poudre River School.