Please see Enrollment Agreement
- Diplomas are custom printed for each order. Because this is a custom item, diploma orders cannot be canceled or refunded once the order has been submitted to the printing company.
- If you need to change your order, contact PRS immediately. PRS will make changes when possible.
- You are responsible for reviewing your student’s name and your shipping address as displayed on the order form prior to placing your order.
- Diplomas will be replaced if errors are made by PRS.
- You will receive an email within 2 business days asking you to approve a digital proof of your diploma. Your diploma order will NOT be sent to the printer until you have approved the proof.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
PRS Group Buys
- PRS does not sell the product or service purchased through a PRS Group Buy. PRS facillitates the purchase to provide bulk discounts to enrolled families. PRS collects payments from families, purchases the product or service on their behalf, and provides the selling company with information required to deliver the product or service to families.
- PRS does not provide any support, guarantee, or warranty for any product or service purchased through a PRS Group Buy.
- One or more links to the seller’s website are provided in the Group Buy description on the PRS website. Families are responsible for thoroughly reviewing all information about the product or service as well as seller’s terms & conditions.
- Any questions about the product or service before or after your purchase must be directed to the seller.
- All purchases must be made on the PRS website within the family purchase period.
- If a minimum number of required purchases for a Group Buy is not met, the Group Buy will be canceled and all payments will be refunded.
- Group Buy payments are non-refundable unless the minimum number of memberships is not met and the group buy is canceled.
- PRS provides the seller with the your personal information required to deliver your purchase to you.
- Test scores must include a composite score.
- Colorado state law requires assessments to meet the requirements below. PRS is required to report to the state any assessment that does not meet these requirements.
- Composite test scores must be above the 13th percentile.
- Evaluations must reflect progress according to the student’s ability.
- Parent/Guardian must notify the school district in receipt of a child’s NOI that their assessment has been or will be filed with Poudre River School.