Please see Enrollment Agreement
Diplomas are custom printed for each order. Because this is a custom item, diploma orders cannot be canceled or refunded once the order has been submitted to the printing company. If you need to change your order, contact PRS immediately. PRS will make changes when possible. You are responsible for reviewing your student’s name and your shipping address as displayed on the Diploma Order Page prior to placing your order. Diplomas will be replaced if errors are made by PRS. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
- Test scores must include a composite score.
- Colorado state law requires assessments to meet the requirements below. PRS is required to report to the state any assessment that does not meet these requirements.
- Composite test scores must be above the 13th percentile.
- Evaluations must reflect progress according to the student’s ability.
- Parent/Guardian must notify the school district that received a child’s NOI that their assessment has been filed with Poudre River School.