Group: Poudre River School - New Families

Does an IEP or a 504 Transfer to PRS?

An IEP only applies to services provided by public schools. A 504 is backed by federal law and only applies to federally funded programs, including public schools. Neither of these has any relevance if you are homeschooling or enrolling in […] Read More

Who can enroll in Poudre River School?

Enrollment is open to any homeschool family. However, PRS enrollment may not satsify legal requirements outside of Colorado. Read More

When is enrollment open?

Enrollment opens during the first week of July and is open through April 30th. Read More

My child is currently enrolled at another school. Can I transfer school records to PRS?

Yes, you can. When you register your child, select the option to transfer your child’s records to PRS. (This is offered as a courtesy to PRS families and is not required.) There is a fee to transcribe transferred high school […]

Read More