Can homeschoolers outside of Colorado enroll in Poudre River School?

Yes, all homeschoolers are welcome to enroll in PRS regardless of where they live. .

Homeschoolers outside of Colorado enjoy record-keeping, official transcripts, and eligibility for a PRS diploma. Enrollment satisfies reporting requirements for Colorado residents only, so those outside of Colorado are responsible for following their local laws. Review your state’s homeschool laws on the HSLDA legal page.