Personal Record-Keeping: Do these records need to be submitted to PRS?

No, the items to be kept in your personal records do not need to be submitted to PRS*. You are simply required to acknowledge that this is one of your responsibilities as a parent/guardian of a child enrolled in PRS.

*If PRS must send high school course descriptions to a college, military, etc., they must be submitted on the Course Descriptions tab on your child’s records page. We recommend that you submit them here as you write them through your child’s high school years, but it is not required.