I submitted a notice of intent (NOI) to the school district and want to enroll in an umbrella school. What should I do?

This is common and easy to correct by notifying the district.

There is no legal requirement to notify the school district when you enroll in a private school after submitting an NOI. However, if you have already submitted an NOI prior to enrolling with an umbrella school, it is recommended that you notify the district that you have enrolled in a private school and are no longer homeschooling under an NOI. This will prevent unnecessary confusion.