Semester summaries are submitted using an online form on the PRS website, following the steps below:
- Log into your account.
- On your account page, click on “Student Records & Reporting” in the left menu or “Records & Reporting” below your child’s name.
- Select your student’s name from the drop-down at the top of the page if needed.
- On the “Semester Summaries” tab, click on the blue “Add New Summary” button to open the form.
- Choose the reporting period from the drop-down and enter your summary in the text box.
* It is recommended that you type your summary in a separate file and paste the text into the form in case there is any problem with saving your submission. You may save one draft entry at a time to continue later if needed.*
- Check the box to verify that your child receives the instruction in topics required by law.
- Select “Save as Draft” if you need to make changes before PRS reviews the summary. When the summary is complete, select “Submit for Review.” Be sure to submit all summaries for review prior to the due date.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- Review your entry on the Semester Summaries tab to make sure it is correct.
Free free to contact PRS for assistance if needed..