Semester summaries are submitted using an online form on the PRS website, following the steps below:
- Log into your account.
- On your account page, click on “Student Records” in the left menu or “Open Records” next to your child’s name.
- Select your student’s name from the drop-down at the top of the page if needed.
- On the “Semester Summaries” tab, click on the blue “Add New Summary” button to open the form.
- Choose the reporting period from the drop-down and enter your summary in the text box. It is recommended that you type your summary in a separate file and paste the text into the form in case there is any problem with saving your submission. You may save one draft entry at a time to continue later if needed.
- Check the box to verify that your child receives the instruction in topics required by law.
- Finally, click the submit button.
Free free to contact PRS for assistance if needed..