Semester summaries are submitted using an online form on the PRS website, following the steps below:
- Log into your account.
- On your account page, click on “Records & Reporting” below your child’s name.
- On the “Semester Summaries” tab, click on the blue “Add New Summary” button to open the form.
- Choose the reporting period from the drop-down and enter your summary in the text box.It is recommended that you type your summary in a separate file and paste the text into the form in case there is any problem with saving your submission.
- Check the box to verify that your child receives the instruction in topics required by law.
- If the summary is complete, leave the toggle set to “Submit for Review.”
- If you are not ready to submit the summary for review, click on the toggle to select “Save as Draft.”
Submissions saved as a DRAFT entry will not be recorded as received. Be sure to return and edit this summary and submit it for review prior to the due date to satisfy reporting requirements.
- Click the submit button to save your entry.
- Review your entry on the Semester Summaries tab to make sure it is correct.
- Click on the “Edit” link to make any necessary changes.
- You will receive confirmation of acceptance or a request for additional information via email within 5-10 working days.
- You may edit summaries for the current year at any time through June 30th. If you need to make changes after that date, please contact PRS.
- Fall semester reporting is optional for students enrolled with a start date after November 31st.
Free free to contact PRS for assistance if needed.