How do I request an official high school transcript?

To request an official transcript, visit the “Orders & Requests” tab on your student’s records page. Click on the “Order Official PRS Transcript” button and complete the form. Official transcripts may be sent by email or US Mail to schools. Parents may request paper copies by US Mail only. There is no charge for official high school transcripts.