Grades are entered using online forms on the PRS website, following the steps below:
- Log into your account.
- On your account page, click on “Records & Reporting” below your child’s name.
- On the “Grades” tab, click on the blue “Enter New Grades” button to open the form.
- Select the Course Category and Course Name. If the course name is not available in the drop-down list, check the box marked “Other” and type in the course name.
- Select the course grade from the drop-down list. For high school credit courses, select the credits and course weight.
If your high school student has not completed a course when reporting is due, select “In Progress” for the grade and enter the course credits for approval, You may edit the grade when the course is complete.
- Click on the blue “Add Course/Subject” button to add the next course. Continue until all courses for the semester have been added.
- If you have entered high school credits outside of the typical range for a semester, you will see a warning. If you are sure that the total credits are correct, check the box.
- Check the box to verify that your child receives the instruction in topics required by law. Note: Course names do not need to match these subjects.
- Select “Save as Draft” if you need to make changes before PRS reviews the grades. When the grades are complete, select “Submit for Review.” Be sure to submit all grades for review prior to the due date.
- Click the “Submit” button to save your entry.
- Review your entry on the Grades tab to make sure it is correct.
You will receive confirmation of acceptance or a request for additional information via email within 5-10 working days.
Notes: You may edit grades for the current year at any time through June 30th. If you need to make changes after that date, please contact PRS. Fall semester reporting is optional for students enrolled with a start date after November 31st.
Free free to contact PRS for assistance if needed.