Grades are entered using online forms on the PRS website, following the steps below:
- Log into your account.
- On your account page, click on “Student Records & Reporting” in the left menu or “Records & Reporting” below your child’s name.
- Select your student’s name from the drop-down at the top of the page if needed.
- On the “Grades” tab, click on the blue “Enter New Grades” button to open the form.
- You will enter all grades for the semester before submitting your entry.
- If your high school student has not completed a course when reporting is due, select “In Progress” for the grade and enter the course credits for approval, You may edit the grade when the course is complete.
- If you have entered high school credits outside of the typical range of 2.0 – 4.0 for a semester, you will see a warning. If the credits you entered are correct, check the box to acknowledge this.
- Check the box to verify that your child receives the instruction in topics required by law.
- Select “Save as Draft” if you need to make changes before PRS reviews the grades. When the grades are complete, select “Submit for Review.” Be sure to submit all grades for review prior to the due date.
- Click the “Submit” button to save your entry.
- Review your entry on the Grades tab to make sure it is correct.
Note: You may edit grades for the current year at any time through June 30th. If you need to make changes after that date, please contact PRS.
Free free to contact PRS for assistance if needed..