Grades are entered using online forms on the PRS website, following the steps below:
- Log into your account.
- On your account page, click on “Student Records” in the left menu or “Open Records” next to your child’s name.
- Select your student’s name from the drop-down at the top of the page if needed.
- On the “Grades” tab, click on the blue “Enter New Grades” button to open the form.
- You will enter all grades for the semester before submitting your entry. You may save one entry at a time as a draft to continue later if needed.
- Check the box to verify that your child receives the instruction in topics required by law.
- If your high school student has not completed a course when reporting is due, select “In Progress” for the grade and enter the course credits for approval, You may edit the grade when the course is complete.
- If you have entered high school credits outside of the typical range of 2.0 – 4.0 for a semester, you will see a warning. If the credits you entered are correct, check the box to acknowledge this.
- Finally, click the “Submit for Review” button.
- If you have submitted high school credits, you will receive confirmation of approval via email. Approval is typically completed within 2 days, but this may take up to a week close to the reporting deadline due to the volume of submissions.
Free free to contact PRS for assistance if needed..