How are dual enrollment or dual credit college courses recorded for a high school student?

A typical 3.00 credit college course should be reported on the PRS grades form as a 1.00 credit high school course. Select the high school credit category and then check “Other” to enter the course name. The name should include the abbreviated college name, the college course number, and the course name. Include high school credits only. Remember to select “College” for the course weight.


The above example shows a course taken through Front Range Community College (FRCC), the course number is MAT1340, and the course name is College Algebra.