My child is currently enrolled at another school. Can I transfer school records to PRS?

Yes, you can.

When you register your child, select the option to transfer your child’s records to PRS. (This is offered as a courtesy to PRS families and is not required.) There is a fee to transcribe transferred high school credits to a student’s PRS high school transcript. Records storage only is free.